Sunday, May 18, 2014

These are my confessions: Part 1

{{Thanks for the picture Aunt Poot}}

I confess: I love to watch TV. And movies. I know that it sounds boring and I should probably get out more, but it's just what I like to do. I stay in and watch TV and read. You would think that I'm a little old lady. Whatevs.

I confess: That when I'm feeling particularly cynical, and don't want to be the hopeless romantic that I am, I look at my Aunt Susi and Uncle Roger and quickly remember that the "real thing" is out there.

I confess: I take a bunch of pictures, but usually forget about them until like a year later, so people don't see them until everyone looks completely different than in the actual picture.

I confess: I could probably live off of Mexican food. I love it. Love it. Taco salad? Nachos? Burritos? Tacos? All of it? Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. With guacamole, please.

I confess: That I have a small addiction to buying red lipstick. I say buying, because I love red lipstick, and have a bunch of it, but hardly ever wear it, because I'm a little self conscious.

I confess: That I love Disney movies. Even to this day, I still watch them. I don't have children, but did that stop me from buying and watching Frozen? No. No it did not.

I confess: That I have absolutely no sense of style. I know what I like, and how I want to dress, but I just can't seem to get it right when I try. Hobo- party of one, right here.

I confess: That I got asked out on a date and now I'm completely confused. I haven't dated in like two years, and I don't think that even counts, so when he asked and I said yes, I thought cool. Now, it's just kind of up in the air, and ism confused, because I don't know how to do any of this. I think I'm reading to much into this.

I confess: That I really want to go see that movie- The Fault In Our Stars, but I don't want to go by myself, but I also don't want to go with anybody, because I have a feeling that it will make me emotional and I'll cry. Do I want people seeing me cry? Hell no. I like to keep my emotions bottled up inside. WHERE THEY BELONG.

I confess: That I try and try to do things with my hair and only very rarely does it turn out like I want it to. It only looks good when I fix it on weekends. Saturday? My hair looked awesome. Will it Monday morning? Nope.

I confess: That I paint my fingernails and usually end up peeling and/or taking it off within a 24 hour period.

I confess: I really want to be built cute and have a "rockin" body, but frankly I just don't want to put the effort into it. I hate exercising. I hate sweating. I hate eating healthy. Do you see a trend starting here?

I confess: That I have no filter and I'm a very outspoken person, but I'm also shy and backwards. Does that make sense? No. Still true? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment