Wednesday, June 18, 2014

In the name of the smirk

Vodka and SodaY'all this is officially my....wait for it....second link up. This has got to be a record or something. Does this officially make me a professional at something? I would like to think so, especially since I have the commitment stance of Chandler Bing. But I digress. So here goes nothing; I apologize in advance. I don't do these linkups very often. I've been blogging for over a year and still haven't learned a lot more than just rambling, like I always do. Sad, but true.

//I could probably think of a million things, but i feel incredibly lazy and procrastinaty {yes, I know that's not a real word} right now. And the main reason that I decided to do another link up is so I could use the button of Ian Somerhalder, because I mean, he's beautiful. And smirky.

//I started playing "Words With Friends" with Danielle. I let her talk me into downloading it. I think that I may be doing it wrong, because the only words that I can think of are dirty ones. And then I giggle. But in all fairness, I'm learning new ones.
 

//I got really excited that George Jung got released from prison. You would honestly think that I was going to go hang out with him or something. {I'm not}. For those of you that don't know, George Jung was the smuggler that was responsible for up to 89% of the cocaine being brought into the U.S. in the 70s and 80s. You'd know him best from the fact that Johnny Depp played him in the 2001 movie Blow. I know that he isn't the best role model, but the man fascinates me. {For all of the concerned citizens, don't worry I do not nor have i ever had an addiction to cocaine; if you see my ass you will know this}.


//I have to admit it, I know that Wednesday is 'hump day', because it's getting you over the 'hump' from Monday/Tuesday to Thursday/Friday, but I hate the term. I blame the guy at work that insists on repeating the camel commercial every Wednesday. Every. Single. One. I do however love the memes. All memes actually.


//Aunt Susi made the comment- "Katie has no responsibilities except making sure she goes to work Monday through Friday" yesterday. Then she looked at me like I would be offended. Y'all I wasn't offended. I take care of me, my mom, and my dog. That's all. I don't have kids or a significant other. I do what I want, whenever I want, or nothing at all. The only thing that I could think was- I AM SO AWESOME.


//I have this dream in my head of being teeny, tiny, and dainty (I used to be incredibly small), but I have absolutely no motivation to do so. I also have aspirations to be a runner. However, I really love sitting on the couch and watching re-runs of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, so you know there's that.


//I've been thinking a lot about an old friend these past few days. I've made a mental note to ask about him the next time I talk to Noodle. I'll ask- "Do you know where he is?" "Is he ok?" "Where is he at?"And you know what will be going threw her mind? This-


//I love being single. I have always been the 'relationship' girl and it made me sad, but I've been single the past two years and I have to admit- I think that i may have found "the one". And it's me.


//I don't find any topic to disgusting to talk about. I don't get grossed out by other people's bodily functions and I think that it's completely acceptable to talk about all of mine. {It's not} Yes, even in public or while we're all eating. I blame my lack of self control on the fact that I worked in a nursing home for five years. Once you deal with other peoples bodily functions on a daily basis, you become really open.

Linking up with Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment