Friday, August 15, 2014

Charlie Hunnam couldn't make it to Comic-Con.... and the results were hilarious.

This is why Charlie Hunnam couldn't make it to Comic-Con this year? Don't get me wrong, I wasn't there (not from a lack of not wanting to be there, because I did), but had I been, I would have been very sad to learn that Charlie Hunnam wasn't there. Because, damn it, it's Charlie Hunnam. He's awesome. Y'all know how much I love Sons of Anarchy (the final season (7) premieres in 25 days, by the way- yay!), so if I had the opportunity to meet the cast/crew and Charlie Hunnam wasn't there, I might break down and cry.

I would still talk to Kurt Sutter, Katey Sagal, Kim Coates, Tommy Flanaghan, and the rest of them, but I would be sad.


Ha ha ha.... got you. What?! How hilarious is that? Too hilarious, if you ask me! See, he really wasn't at Comic-Con, but they made this funny video for all of the fans. I think that he was actually filming a movie (Crimson Peak, maybe?), so he wasn't there. Isn't this video funny though? I thought that it was. I've watched it about a million times.

Also, I would ask Tommy Flanaghan what it's like to work with Mel Gibson, because I love me some Mel. What? You didn't know that he worked with Mel Gibson? Well, he did. They were in Braveheart together. Remember towards the beginning when there's a wedding, and then the soldiers show up and take the bride away to 'have their way with her' and her husband goes off, because hello, that's his wife! But then she comforts him and is all-, I'll do this, because they'll kill you if not, and your life is more important than this? Yeah, he was that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment