Monday, August 18, 2014

I made peanut butter fudge.

Well, my friends, here it is Monday morning. And by Monday morning, I mean Monday afternoon, because I'm an adult and have to do responsible things like get out of bed, brush my teeth and hair, and work. Ok, maybe I don't exactly always brush my hair. And maybe I'm really like a seven year old at heart, but you know what I mean. Being an adult is the WORST. But enough about all of that.

I personally don't have anything against Mondays or anything. To me, it's just another day. Just like any other ole day. The way I figure it, if you hate Mondays that bad, just use your vacation days for all of the Mondays. But then people would complain that they don't have any more vacation days, because you just can't please some people. You know how it goes.

#TeamSpike Even after all of these years.
What did y'all do this weekend? Me? I did a whole lot of nothing. Seriously. I wish that I had some awesome stories to share with you, but that's just not the case. It's been rainy and gross. Frankly, it's just a bit disgusting, and puts me in a blah mood. But I'm sure I'm not the only one. I don't even really remember what I did Friday, probably nothing of substance, or I would remember it. I do recall not being able to sleep, so I stayed up late drinking and watching the show- Mom. Hilarious, by the way. I love it. And Deadly Women. Because, why not? I watch those shows all the time. Oh! By the way, Janya got moved from kindergarten to first grade, I assume because she is a genius, so- YAY! Congrats to Jayna and Dani (and Chris).

Saturday Momma and I ran to the grocery store and then came home. That was it. I'm telling you, it's really bad out. Then yesterday we ran over to Aunt Poot and Uncle Darrell's for a little bit, and Joshie took me up to Speedway to fill up my awesome ginormous jug, and then we went back home again. Bro and Shelley asked me if i wanted to get out Saturday and I just didn't want to. I didn't feel like doing a dang thing. So, I didn't.

Hatred is a very underestimated emotion ~Jim Morrison
Yesterday I watched part of the #BreakingBadBinge and recorded the rest of it, and also watched a documentary on Jim Morrison, because I mean, come on, it's Jim freakin' Morrison. Who doesn't love Jim Morrison? Just watching that documentary I wanted to go get a lizard wearing a crown tattoo. And if you don't understand that reference, then don't talk to me.    

Also, Saturday night I may, or may not have had popped one of my sleeping pills on top of some sinus meds and wine, and ended up making fudge at midnight, watched The Disappearance of Alice Creed, taught Shylyn how to trade/barter, plus make her draw my 'future tattoo', and finished by watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I'll never tell you. But for the record that fudge was the bomb and I'm still 100% #TeamSpike all the way. Yes, even after all of these years. Angel can suck it, unless he's Booth. Then he's awesome. Ok, that's all I got. I'm sorry that this was absolutely nothing of substance. Lastly, if you want to know what in the hell is going on in all of those random photos of me, you can go check out my Instagram page and it will tell you all about it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment