Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I really am a Country Bumpkin.

I've been very absent here lately. I think it has something to do with the fact that I haven't slept a full night through in weeks. I'm not sure. All I know is I've been incredibly spaced out. I was going to write about this past weekend, because a lot happened, but then I was like- "No. I'll wait". Just so you know Friday, Momma and I did some shopping, Saturday we went out to Bubba's and he worked on our car then we went out looking around some more, Sunday we all went to a cookout at Joshie's (I may or may not have drank ALOT), Then Greg and his "lady" took me, Cricket, and Solae to the movies to see Maleficient and Transformers 4 (Thank you guys!! And I may or may not have put food from the cookout in my purse and ate it in the theater, because you know, ALCOHOL), and then Monday we went to Hobby Lobby and tried to relax and decompress a bit. But enough of that for now.


Remember when I said that I moved from Florida back to Tennessee when I was seventeen so that I could finish school and graduate with my friends? Well, if not, that's how it went down. I thought since I moved up here to Indiana that I was losing my country twang and fashion senses. But then I watched the video of Cricket and I and quickly realized that my twang is, in fact still intact and when I looked at my wardrobe it was pretty apparent that I still have that aspect handled. Well, in the country/comfy department at least. I guess as long as you never lose sight of who you are, then the rest seems to just follow right along with you. And for that, I am glad. Why? Because I love the way that I am. Twang, questionable fashion choices, wild hair, chunky legs and all. Just thought I would share that with y'all, because I really just wanted y'all to see the above picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment