Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My anxiety levels are jumping through the roof.

Remember last week when I said that I was moving? Remember how I said that I was really excited and that this was going to be such a great experience? Remember before that how I said that it was just time for Momma and I to move on? Well, all of that still applies. Having our stuff back is great. Having our own space is great. And frankly, just having our own place is great.

BUT that doesn't make the moving process any easier. Let's be honest, moving sucks balls. And not tennis ones either. we all know what I mean. We've moved a million times in my lifetime, and every time we do it sucks just a little bit more. Now, I'm fairly certain that they're just going to have to get used to me, because I have the plan of just dying there. The thought of moving again just makes me want to bust out in tears. Right now I'm so tired that I'm reminded of the time that I got so drunk sick that they put me in the shower {fully clothed} and then I had to wear Corey's clothes. Not because I didn't have dry clothes, but because I insisted on having his. He obliged.


But I digress. I've been sleeping in Momma's room, because my room is full of boxes/totes and a bunch of random stuff, because unpacking is a bitch. Remember, we haven't had anything besides some of our clothes out of storage in two years. And I'm pretty sure that most of this stuff isn't even ours. Seriously, you laugh, but I don't remember owning half of this stuff. And we don't get cable until Thursday, So I'll be missing this weeks episode of SOA. But it's ok, I'll live. I also have a gigantic list of things that we have to get. WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA(!!!!!!!!!!)

I don't mean to complain, because having our own place is full of FANTASTICAL things. Like the fact that I can wash my walls at 11:00 at night, and I can make cupcakes anytime that I want. Which I'll probably do this evening. I can set out as many pictures as I want, of whoever I want. Plus, our shower? Yes, please. Our apartment is small, but it's all ours. But we still have a never ending plethora of things to unpack. Seriously, it's bad. And I want to cry. And my anxiety levels are impossible to deal with. And I don't have a hairdryer. But that's whatever. I took off this coming up Monday {like a month before i knew that we were moving- just a lucky coincidence}, so I'll have Saturday-Monday to deal with it all. But to make me feel better until then, I'll just continue to watch this video of Alfonso Rivera do "The Carlton".


By the way, I'll do a whole post about our new place complete with pictures when I can possibly get around to it. Like I said, it's a process. But I just wanted to check in to tell y'all that even though I've been absent from class, that I still exist, and that I haven't been kidnapped by the Orcs or anything. Oh, and Noodle is supposed to be sending me some of our old pictures. Yay.

I'm really not complaining, I love having our own place(!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment