Friday, November 7, 2014

Is it acceptable to wear sweatpants to a wedding in November?

Today is Friday, and if you've been around me for any amount of time at all this week you would know that this fact makes me incredibly happy. Happier than usual. Except for the fact that Momma and I have to make 20 pounds of potato salad tonight. You heard me right, 20 pounds of potato salad. Don't ask. Anyways, I thought that I would just stop in for a second to say that:

A) We are having this huge rat infestation problem living in our ceiling at work. And while I'm not particularly scared of mice or rats, not knowing how many are up there that could fall on top of my head at any given moment kind of freaks me out. Just slightly. Thankfully the exterminator (Dani) has a giant bag of poison and traps treats for the little guys that she makes Chad distribute to them and collect. We're determined to win this battle.


And- B) My cousin Ashley is getting married tomorrow. So, instead of lounging about in my sweatpants watching Gilmore Girls (which I would really love to do), I have to look like I actually give a damn and go into public, fully dressed, and do things. I would prefer to just hibernate, but you know, family obligation and such. So, wish me luck! At least there's cake. And alcohol.

Cheers, bitches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment