Saturday, November 8, 2014

I'm probably at a wedding right now

Did I really schedule another post in advance? I'm even starting to impress myself over here. While you're reading this (are you reading this?) I am probably at the wedding of my cousin, pretending to enjoy wearing actual pants while eating cake, drinking copious amounts of alcohol, posing for pictures, and offering my congratulations. I also probably still smell like potato salad, but that's neither here nor there.

Hopefully I look good. I've already chosen my outfit, and while I was going to wear a dress with a cute little sweater, the weather has taken a turn so I have switched to pants. However, it's a really cute top and I plan on looking at the very least presentable. That reminds me, I need to clean my boots. I'm writing this snuggled up in my favorite pair of jeans (I don't have the opportunity for sweats right now) and my navy hoodie. I finally got the front pocket sewed on after three years. I got it from an old friend of mine and you don't care even a little, do you?

I probably really am at the wedding right now. You should totally follow me on Instagram (Are you not already? Not nice.). I'm sure at this point I'm posting pictures of the event. Or alcohol bottles. But they're both pretty great. My cousin is marrying her girlfriend, and while she's kind of weird, I reckon whatever makes her happy. Even though she's been engaged like fourteen times. And no, I'm not exaggerating either. It's the truth. She just gets engaged on a whim. I mean, I reckon if that's what she wants to do more power to her. Kudos, to you.

I'm still proud that I planned a post ahead again. And I'll probably do another post at some point this weekend, whether it be tonight or tomorrow recapping the whole event. Unless I'm hungover, in which case you'll have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday. Damn it, I gotta do laundry to. Boo. Hope y'all are having a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment