Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Apologizing to your Bestie for making her sound like a psychopath.


There are times that I tell y'all about my bestie (i just can't stop using that word)- Erica. And I may or may not make her sound a bit, I would use the word colorful, but she informed me that the word most likely used is psychotic. In fact I believe she said I made her sound like a  psychotic/sex-crazed lunatic. We may differ in the opinions perceived.

Personally, I don't think I made her sound psychotic at all. I made her sound like the awesome friend that she is. Even going as far as telling how she's never to busy to talk to her friends. (Including, but not limited to when she's also doing....dark things with Andy). And the sex-crazed lunatic part? (Sensitive much, Noodle?). Well, I only made her sound like that, because she is very much a sex-crazed lunatic. Sorry, there's just no other way to flip that. You say potato, I say quit describing your boyfriends junk to me.

You know, it's a good thing that everything we talk about is protected under "girl code". Otherwise your boyfriend would be so mad at us 24/7. Worth it. I guess this wasn't much of an apology. But then again, if I didn't say exactly what I was thinking when I thought it, than I just wouldn't be me. Now would it? Love you, Noodle!! And don't worry, I'll be sure to have some good stories to tell you someday. Even though you're still not fully recovered from the last one that I told you. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment