Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The best line of the week on a Sunday.

I was having a conversation Sunday evening and something was said (not by me for once) that was quite possibly the funniest thing that I've heard in a long time. And I'm really not sure if it was actually that funny or if the image of him saying it in my mind was just that funny, but here it is Tuesday and it still makes me chuckle. Also, I would like the world to start using the word "chuckle" on a daily basis again. You know, with the assumption that at one point or another people did use it on a daily basis. Thank you. I knew you would understand. Anyways, we were discussing work and his boss being stuck in Texas when he threw this one out there.

Katie: Why is she still all over you? Isn't she stuck in Texas or something?
To which he replied...
Yuki: I've been to Texas, it's hell on earth. It's where she feels most at home.

It kind of reminded me of this:


And that ladies and gentlemen, is what you call a BURN.
(By the way, nobody from Texas be offended by this, we were strictly talking because of the heat. And I'm assuming if you're not accustomed to Texas heat, it's exhausting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment