Sunday, July 26, 2015

When you get that shit confirmed; even if it is six years too late

I got a message the other day from a guy that I used to date. He just wanted to "chat and catch up." That's the only downside to FB. When you block somebody out of your memory, but they still exist and can find you on social media.

Lucky for me though, I was on a roll, and this happened:

You'll understand why I was dancing like Peter Dinklage in just a minute.

Him: You just don't see yourself like I do.

Me: Yeah, I'm nice to me and you're an asshole. We very clearly look at me differently.

Him: If things would have turned out different, we would be a lot different.

Me: Oh yeah? Because I'm pretty sure the only thing that would have turned out different was the fact that I would have buried you under my house.

Him: For real? You're gonna be like that?!

Me: Yes.

Him: You're still a bitch.

Me: Yep. But not one that's trying to relive her past mistakes.

Him: You're a bitch, I hate you.

Me: **erupts into inaudible laughter and blocks his dumbass**

I'm not going to lie, my first reaction when I kept getting to burn him was dancing ridiculously. (Like Peter Dinklage).

And then I quit dancing around. Don't get me wrong, I still wanted to dance around and lord knows I had enough bitchy comments to last a lifetime, but I let it go. Why? Because it's the little moments in life where you realize you were an idiot, but in the end, you won. And, that's worth dancing for.

No comments:

Post a Comment