Sunday, August 2, 2015

I had a dream about Mick Jagger.

I had a dream Thursday night that involved Mick Jagger. And calm yourself, it wasn't that kind of dream. Haven't you ever had a dream about a rockstar that didn't involve being naked? I guess technically that's not completely accurate, because at one point in my dream I was in the shower and I woke up scared that I had peed, but luckily that was not the case. And then I immediately fell back asleep and continued the dream right from where I had left it.

My initial reaction to having a dream about Mick Jagger, because no matter how much I love that man, I don't want to have "us" naked dreams about him.

And in this dream I somehow got involved with a shit ton of shady ass drug dealers (Is there a kind of drug dealer besides a shady one?) when me and two of my friends (I have no clue who they actually are) stumbled upon their "business". It was by sheer accident and we tried to immediately leave, but somehow things escalated very quickly. Like, they were talking our murders escalation.

But then this old, cool, wise dude that was "in charge" of the operation came in and vouched for me and took me "under his wing" and got me out. And then years later no one knew that I even existed anymore, but good ole Mick (who's name in the dream was Sal), and he kept a picture of me and two friends loading/unloading band equipment, because we were roadies (Coincidence? I think not).

(Side note: Do you guys know what those old school tobacco pipes look like? Yeah, well, everybody associated with Sal (Mick) had a tattoo of one, because they were considered good luck. I've never actually heard that, but they were very adamant about it in this dream. I had mine on my wrist and hid it with a bracelet. Only Sal (Mick) knew I had it).

But then Sal (Mick) got double-crossed by some "new school" thugs and murdered. And I came back for his funeral and to "avenge his death", because I loved him like a dad, or perhaps a grandpa. And I inserted myself into their organization and got real close with the new kingpin. Then they somehow found the picture that Sal (Mick) had of me and they were all yelling at me and pointing their guns at me, but I already knew too much and pulled out a gun and was like- "DEA. GET THE F**K ON THE GROUND". And my back-up came in and we arrested all of those assholes and I covered up the fact that Sal (Mick) had been a kingpin with fudging paperwork to make him look like he was working with me for years, so his memory could live on in good instead of being associated with the bad guys.

And then for some reason I walked down the river (I assume we were in Chicago) and my dream itself panned out on me like I was watching myself in a movie or something.

And do you know what I took from this dream? A: Drug dealers are scary. B: I still very much love Mick Jagger and would appreciate it if he would adopt me as his surrogate daughter and/or granddaughter and C: I watch way too much Burn Notice and Dog the Bounty Hunter. No Regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment