Monday, October 26, 2015

Am I the only one that connected those dots?!

(Dude better watch his back- And also, probably his crotch).


I'm sure once you read that picture right up there that you thought that this was going to be some sort of inspirational post. Or at the very least, something empowering or positive. Am I right? Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news (no, I don't), but this is nothing like that. In fact, it's kind of the exact opposite.

Actually, it's about a dirty cheater and his concubine. Remember when I told you the beginning of the story? This is part two.

I was scrolling through FB like I do on occasion (i.e. every damn day) and came across the "people you might know" feature. You know the one, it has profile pictures of people that you might know, based on mutual friends and location. A name popped up and the person did look relatively familiar, but it was real out of focus and the name didn't seem to match the face. So, I clicked on it.

Why wouldn't I click on it? We had like 12 "mutual friends" (I have got to quit FB- not gonna happen). And now I know why the picture didn't match the name. The picture is an out-of-focus one containing Dude #1 and Dude #2's wife. Apparently, they're out there and "official" now. And the only reason I say that is, because of this profile picture.

Oh, and of another picture that she has of him on her page talking about "how in love" she is with him (nevermind that she hadn't posted in awhile and the previous post said the same thing..... about her actual husband).

Also, the sonogram picture. Did I forget to mention that part? Yeah, she put the sonogram picture up there declaring when the baby (it's a girl- in case you were wondering) is due (February) and how happy she and the baby's daddy (Dude #1) are to be welcoming this little bundle of joy.

And usually this would be a happy occasion (I think), but with the whole cheating debacle and him having a little girl (who's not going to take not being the only child anymore very well) with his current wife (because both of them are still legally married, although separated NOW) and all of the craziness that is ensuing, I'm assuming not a lot of people are happy about it. They don't have anything against the baby (it's not her fault that her parents are idiots), but they're still not happy with Dude #1 and Dude #2's wife.

And I'm assuming this, because remember that picture at the beginning of the post? That's the picture that was shared on the FB page of Dude #1's wife six hours after the whole "announcement post". (Can you blame her, I mean, really?) And I think that I'm the only one that caught this, but I can't be sure. Also, I have sympathy for Dude #1's wife and Dude #2. It's about to go down. I just don't know what "it" is yet.

Here's hoping for the best at the end of this shit show.

No comments:

Post a Comment