It feels like it's been forever since I have written anything. In all honesty, I've been meaning to write down the happenings of life and I've wanted to say a thing or two, but have found no gumption (yes- I used the word gumption) to do so. I really just want to freaking sleep.
I did put up our Christmas tree though (only because Momma really wanted it).
Instead I have just been living life, trying to figure out this ridiculous weather and being ill. Not attitude wise, but immune system wise. Although, my brother would probably tell you that I'm ill the other way to (and if he wasn't such a jag-horse he wouldn't think that). Eventually though, I will get back in my "groove" and write about some things. Things like:
- How I'm considering buying (I'm sad that I no longer have Netflix- damn me and my not having "streaming devices") the Once Upon A Time (or OUAT) dvds and watching the show
- Health updates on Momma and I (Pretty much- I'm alright for now and I'll have way more to say about her)
- Movies that I've watched recently
- Another "sister" thing that's coming up
- How I almost got asked out on a date (dude was full on asking me personal questions and trying to prepare for a "relationship"- his words) and how I not only freaked out, but turned him down, because I'm brutally honest like that
- Solae's birthday (she's a December baby)
- How I managed to make sending out our Christmas cards a damned ole fiasco
But until that day, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and wait for the holidays to pass. I'm much more fortunate than most people, and for that I am forever thankful, but honestly, I'm just not big on holidays. I think my brother actually called me a "grinch" at some point. Ass.