Monday, January 4, 2016

Back to the ole salt mills today.

(Or something dramatic like that).


I just had 3 1/2 days off in a row and I'm not going to lie- it felt pretty damn good. Just a laid back weekend (with an extra 1 1/2 days that is) filled with nothing, but relaxation and food and family. And also cleaning, but that's hardly fun; it's more like a necessary bypass in life.

What did I do on my extra long weekend? Well, a whole lot of random things. Nothing big, nothing small, just basically whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I was a little down a couple of the days, this cold just doesn't seem to want to let go of me, but that's what cold meds and Netflix are for. Right?!

That's what I'm going with.

Solae stayed the weekend (she goes back to school tomorrow) and Momma and I stayed in and I watched alot of Netflix (don't worry, we also cleaned and went out into public with other human beings- against my will- but it's too damn cold to be traipsing around everywhere) and drank alot of wine and hot damn. And yes, I drank alcohol while taking my cold and allergy meds, because I'm a rebel and I like to live dangerously (insert Austin Powers pun here- and if you don't get that, we can't be friends).

And with that my friends, I bid you ado. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch my newest obsession (thanks Netflix)- Bates Motel.

No comments:

Post a Comment