Thursday, January 7, 2016

Only we would have this ridiculous conversation.

(Sometimes friends have weird ass real talk).


B. Davis and I have a very odd relationship. There are times that we won't talk for days (sometimes weeks- once, a couple of years), but we feel plenty comfortable in our relationship to text each other the most random things. Most friends do this, so you wouldn't put too much thought into it.

But then again, we aren't "most friends." One of us can begin in the middle of a conversation that never happened and the other one will still know exactly what she's talking about. In other words, we're both bat shit crazy and it's no wonder that people can only deal with us in random spurts.

The above conversation happened after I seen the theatrical trailers for the newest (and final) Hunger Games movie- Mockingjay: Part II. And "Peeta" is reference to the character played by Josh Hutcherson while "Gale" is played by Liam Hemsworth. Yes, one of those beautiful elusive creatures known as a Hemsworth brother.

Don't get me wrong, I love them both (great actors). But like I said- he has WAY better hair than I do. And I don't need that kind of negativity (unless he wants me to cuddle with his dog and teach me how to surf). Also, it's pretend, so maybe don't go into a giant tizzy (which is what some people do, I think they're called "fan girls" or something).

I sent her the first text (without anything leading up to it) and she just went with it. That's love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment