Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Because the Backstreet Boys wanted it that way.

(I watched the movie- Magic Mike XXL).


Don't be a hater. You might think that you're above watching something like this, but I'm going to go ahead and tell you- you're not. This movie is full of hilarity and if you don't think so then you know nothing Jon Snow. And if you don't believe me then all you would have to do is watch this video of Joe Manganiello. But even though the video is hilarious, you're going to want to watch the whole movie for the full effect and, well, just watch this hilarity ensue right here and if that doesn't convince you then I don't know what will.


See what I mean?! Hilarious. Basically, if you know nothing about these movies (this is the sequel) then I can recap it for you. "A bunch of good looking guys live the normal lives of hard party boys and at night they strip (and do really impressive dance sequences) for monetary gain. And when I say "impressive dance sequences" I am being for real. If I could move like any of those guys I would probably be able to pick up yoga (which is an aspiration, but not enough of one for me to actually step up to the plate and take a swing at it).


Starring: Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer, Kevin Nash, Adam Rodriguez, Gabriel Iglesias, Jada Pinkett- Smith, Amber Heard and Andie McDowell (with a special appearance by Michael Strahan that actually made me blush). And then there's little cameos here and there that you realize throughout and you're like- "Is that Elizabeth Banks?!" and it totally is Elizabeth Banks being a super sassy ball of fun..... and apparently kind of wants to also make out with Jada Pinkett, but whatever, no hate around these parts. I just can't say this enough:

Watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment