Monday, February 8, 2016

You'll be happy to know.

(You definitely won't care).


Last night was Super Bowl 50 and you'll be happy to know (unless you're a Panthers fan) that the Broncos took that shit home 24 - 10. I don't really care either way, but I do have to say, I have a mighty large soft spot for good ole Peyton Manning (have you seen those Nationwide commercials?!). Momma and I went down to watch the game with Aunt Poot and Uncle Darrell (and to eat enough to kill a horse) and of course I had to make people gather for a photo. I look really exited, huh?! I didn't give a shit about the halftime show (I'm not a Beyonce fan- I know, I know, you didn't think people like me even existed), but the National Anthem in which Lady Gaga performed?! EPIC.

Remember on Friday when I said that the third season of Bates Motel was coming to Netflix on Saturday so I needed to prepare for said event? I was more excited for that than for the Super Bowl. And ..... I kind of watched the entire season. Like, the whole thing. And I have no regrets. Because that show is addicting and I demand Dylan and Emma to be together and I needed a show to fill my Sons of Anarchy obsession (even though I'm still all about some SOA)..... and ..... and ..... Oh, screw it. My name is Katie and I watched the entire third season of Bates Motel and ate a bag of Salt & Vinegar chips while doing it. NO REGRETS. Well, one regret. The fourth season doesn't come on cable until March 7th and I have to wait for that. Other than that though- NO REGRETS.

This week is a short one for me. I asked Dani if I could take this Friday off a couple of weeks ago and she okay'd forever ago. The whole reason why I took it off was so that Momma and I could go to lunch together (for my birthday that's actally on Saturday- I'm getting old as shit). But then Momma wanted to invite Aunt Poot, so that made lunch for three. And I was informed yesterday that Solae was out of school Friday and Monday, so she would be joining us as well. So now I guess it's lunch for four. I don't care either way, as long as I get tex-mex.

And now, I just wait for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment