Sunday, June 19, 2016

The eventful horizon weekend didn't go down as planned.

(But don't worry, that's not a bad thing).


Remember how I said that an eventful weekend was on the horizon and I was going to get french toast? Well, that didn't exactly go as planned. We didn't go to the fair either (it doesn't open until next weekend, because we got the dates wrong). But, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

In fact, Momma and I had a pretty nice day. We went to Sonic (my favorite) to get us a slushie and we ended up getting a new window air conditioner, because while we can deal right now, come July, August, and September, we would be fairly miserable without help. It's currently in my bedroom window and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to sleep like a teeny tiny baby tonight.

But that may or may not have something to do with the entire bottle of wine (Momma got me) that I consumed. (It's Mallow Run Rhubarb Wine- you can get it at CVS and I suggest that you go out and get you some right damn now).

Our breakfast got postponed to next weekend and by the time we get there, I'm going to be pretty damn hungry!! Solae had her last ballgame today, we didn't go (I can't have Momma out in the direct sun with her medicine like that), but I hear they played a great game. They lost by one run (final score: 6-7) and that means that softball season is officially over (thank all that is holy). Also, we're having a Father's Day cookout for Uncle Darrell tomorrow. I know he's not my dad, but the guy deserves everything and more!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch some Kevin Hart and talk to a very dear friend of mine. We're discussing very important topics..... Like, clones, popsicles, and the Terminator movies. You know, the important things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment