Friday, August 19, 2016

For some reason, it's been a really "off" couple of days.

(I feel "fine".... just.... "off.").

"Because, sometimes, when you're having a really weird and/or bad day, and you can't help but to feel "off", all it takes is one good friend to make it better. Thanks a million, and I miss you a lot."

Do y'all ever have one of those mornings that as soon as you wake up, you're like, "nope, this morning is not for me?" That was me as soon as my alarm went off this morning. Every morning your body wants you to sleep in, you have to get up early. And every morning that you have the opportunity to sleep in? WIDE AWAKE. Your mind is just full of the important questions that won't let you rest. Questions like, "why do we exist as human beings?" And, "who was the first guy that was holding a potato and thought, I'm gonna make vodka out of this?"

I feel just fine. A little tired, but nothing major, and certainly not sick or bad. I just feel a little bit.... "off." I'm going to blame it on the fact that I'm hungry and we both know that I'm just not me when I'm hungry. Where's a Snickers bar when you need one?! I probably just need a good movie night with pizza and a few snuggles with that ole puppy dog of mine (hi, Tayder!), and I'll be good as new. Ok, maybe not as good as new, because Lord knows I ain't getting any younger over here, but you know what I mean.

Oh, and Noodle finally got ahold of me last night. But more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment