Thursday, August 25, 2016

I studied and went to a birthday party.

(I've been out of school for eight years. Oy.... that hurts my soul to say).


Remember on Tuesday when I said that Shelley wanted Momma and me to come to their apartment for Madisyn's birthday? Well, last night we went and had a good time. It was only Momma, Aunt Poot, Solae, and I besides Shelley, her hubby, and their three kids, but we all had a great time, regardless. There was cake and chunky babies, and really, what more do you need? Plus, Momma and I always have a great time together and when you add Aunt Poot into the mix, things only get better.

We all just hung out and talked. I hadn't gotten to see Shelley since Payton's birthday party (last December), so we had a thing or two to catch up on. Oh, and we swapped phone numbers (again) because we try to stay in touch, but we're very terrible at it.

Madisyn has grown so much!! You see all of her adorableness? Yeah, that's twenty-six pounds of cuteness, right there. Y'all should see her chunky little thighs. Cutest shit that I've ever seen in my entire life. She didn't want anybody to hold her but Shelley, no worries though, I bribed her into liking me, so she let me carry her around for a bit. (Oh, and I helped Solae study for her science test that she has today while we were in the car last night. Keep your fingers crossed for her!!).

Hopefully, we won't have to wait for another birthday to see Shelley and the family again!! We really need to get better at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment