Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sure we changed but way down deep you had the same old feelings for me.

Have y'all heard of the band- LANCO?! I hadn't ever heard of them, but Friday when I was at work by myself (because Dani was in route to see the Foo Fighters), I turned the radio to the country music station and heard their song- Greatest Love Story.

Have you heard it? If not, don't feel too bad, because that was the first time that I had heard it too. And for some reason, I found it very catchy and had to stop myself from saying, "aww..."

I'm not 100% sure why I love it so much, but I think it's because it reminds me of an old John Michael Montgomery song (the beginning of- Life's A Dance), and no, I don't know why. That, and because deep down I'm just a big ole softy.... don't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment