Friday, October 20, 2017

Winter is coming (and I don't know why people think that is so funny?!).

I'm fairly poor. And while many people are ashamed of that fact, and others deny it, I've just come to accept it, because I have literally NEVER lived with money. Like, ever.

I always say "poor" and people look at me like I'm insane. And I'm not "poor" in the sense that I can't live and take care of my family (although, we are currently homeless, so maybe I should worry a little bit more?!), but "poor" in the sense that just because I want something doesn't mean that I can just go out and buy it.

Because if that was the case, I would own quite a bit of Carhartt stuff (comfy + warm = I'm there). I mean, other stuff too, but mostly alot of damn Carhartt (and boots out the wazoo). With winter looming (the high may be 75 today, but it was 40 when I left this morning and it's only going to keep dropping until it doesn't come up for months.... welcome to the midwest), you start thinking about how the next few months are going to be hypothermia inducing freezing your ass off extremely cold.


With that being said, I still like to daydream about the things that I may one day possess (fat chance). And as I said, Carhartt and boots are very high on this list. But, there are also other things that I would like to have for the long winter months. Things like:

Ariat Women's Fatbaby Cowgirl Boots- Estimated Price (Tractor Supply): $79.99 Buy boots here. AND/OR Justin Boots Women's Tan Jaguar Justin Gypsy Boot- Estimated Price (Tractor Supply): $94.95 Buy boots here.

Carhartt Sandstone Active JAC/Quilted Flannel (dark brown, hunter green, plum)- Estimated Price (Carhartt): $99.99 Buy coat here. AND/OR Carhartt Women's Suede Work Knit Cuff (wrp)- Estimated Price (Carhartt): $11.99 Buy gloves here.

Carhartt Acrylic Watch Hat (deep wine, sparrow, canopy green)- Estimated Price (Carhartt): $9.99 Buy hat here. AND/OR Carhartt Casselberry Hat (dark stream marl, marshmallow marl)- Estimated Price (Carhartt): $19.99 Buy hat here.

Carhartt Odessa Flannel Cap (chili)- Estimated Price (Carhartt): $19.99 Buy hat here. AND/OR Carhartt Springvale Knit Logo Hat (aqua gray heather, warm oatmeal heather)- Estimated Price (Carhartt): $16.99 Buy hat here.

Carhartt Crawford Double Front Bib Overall (dark brown, deep blue)- Estimated Price (Carhartt): $69.99 Buy overalls here. AND/OR Carhartt Meadow Waffle Knit Henley (every color available)- Estimated Price (Carhartt): $34.99 Buy top here.

Carhartt Rocksprings Sweater (natural nap)- Estimated Price (Carhartt): $69.99 Buy sweater here. AND/OR Carhartt Workwear Pocket T-Shirt (in every color available except black and white)- Estimated Price (Carhartt): $16.99 Buy shirts here.

Burton Women's Anouk Fleece Pullover (mood indigo guatikat, vision quest)- Estimated Price (Dick's Sporting Goods) $69.97 Buy pullover here. AND/OR St. John's Bay Open Front Cardigan with Pocket Plus (black grey stripe, heather grey black, olive combo stripe)- Estimated Price (JC Penney's) $27.99 Buy cardigan here.

Columbia Sportswear Co. Long Sleeve Plaid Button-Front Shirt (night shadow plaid, chalk plaid)- Estimated Price (JC Penney's): $39.99 But shirt here. AND/OR Harry Potter Solemnly Swear Girls Pullover Top- Estimated Price (Hot Topic): $26.00 Buy pullover here.

See what I mean?! Oh, to be rich for two days. *rolls around laughing*

No comments:

Post a Comment