Thursday, October 19, 2017

I'm currently homeless with no couch.

As most people know, we are staying with my aunt (Momma's sister) and uncle for a few weeks until we can find/approve/sign paperwork/move into a different house, since the one we were living in was a mess.

(Also, we were originally staying with a different aunt, but now we're staying with Poot and Doodle.)

I can't emphasize enough how stressful of a process this has been. It truly has been insane and there have been days that I would just like to stay in bed and not move to join the working world around me. You ever do that? I've never been one to reset an alarm and have always gotten straight up out of bed when I needed to.... that is not the case anymore, as I reset my alarm at least twice a morning.

*oomph*

But through everything we have just reminded ourselves that this is all temporary (it would go alot quicker if bitches didn't try to sell you a shack with a list of problems and a giant price tag), and our family has made the transition quite a bit easier. They've done nothing but try to help and make us feel welcome, and for that, I am forever thankful.

However, that doesn't mean that all stress has dissipated (quite the opposite, actually) and through it all, at least we've kept our sense of humors. And yes, that is what people say to make themselves feel better about their lives being in shambles and they're contemplating running away to Argentina. (And no, I don't know why I picked Argentina). 

No comments:

Post a Comment