Wednesday, November 1, 2017

He hates it when I dress him up.... Halloween 2017.

Last night was Halloween (yes, it was extremely weird to know that Halloween was on a Tuesday) and this morning I woke up to head into work and it was snowing. I'm not exactly sure how those two facts are related, but in any event, I felt the need to share both, because I'm a giver, that's why.

We had 193 little ghoulies come up for the trick-or-treating and Uncle Darrell decided to start calling me "Big Fist" because apparently some of those kids got very lucky in the sense that I was loading them down with goodies. Joke's on him though, because shit turned out ok for "Stands with a Fist" in the end.

I've had a cold for the last couple of days, so my night was full of sniffles and "low key" fun, but Uncle D and I did manage to last the full two hours (trick-or-treat time was from 6pm to 8pm) and afterwards I choked down some meds, took a shower, and watched Bull (it's a new love for me, but a love none the less) and NCIS: New Orleans (we've been in love since the beginning), so in the end, it's all good.

*If you put aside waking up with charlie horses in my left leg, gagging from round the clock sinus drainage, I can't eat, and the fact that it was snowing and I rolled my eyes at 5:30 this morning.... I know, dramatic.*

But all of this is just to show you Tayder's Halloween costume and to ramble for a minute (or six). Without further ado, I present.... the Taydasauraus.


No comments:

Post a Comment