Thursday, November 2, 2017

One of those random seven day challenge things.

About a week or so ago, an aunt of mine "challenged" me to one of those social media picture posting things. I don't usually participate in things like this, but every once in a great while, I think, what the hell?!

Which is exactly what happened here.

The challenge (for me) ran from 10/27-11/2 and the only thing I can think of is it really already November?! I don't know where 2017 went, but to say it flew would be an understatement.

Anyways, the "challenge" was stated as: "Day *insert days 1-7 here*: Seven days. Seven black and white photos of your life. No people. No pets. No explanation. Challenge someone new each day. Today, I challenge, *insert name of person your challenging here* *date* (Nominated by *insert name of person who nominated you here*).

No comments:

Post a Comment