Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.

Home Alone.... you've seen it, yes?! If you haven't I don't know what the hell you did with your childhood or what in the hell you're doing as an adult, but you need to stop whatever it is that you're doing right now and go watch it.... because if you haven't, this shit has gone on long enough.

If you're a normal human being you've seen Home Alone at least once or twice (or 967 times, but who's counting?), and we can all just agree that eight year old Macaulay Culkin was the cutest kid on the planet and made your eight year old self look like a dorkfish.

With all that being said, I think we can all agree.... Kevin McCallister went through some shit.

In both Home Alone and it's fantastic sequel Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Kevin had to outsmart not one set of bad guys.... but two sets (counting his siblings/cousins) and three sets once you included the New York hotel staff. The kid was resourceful to say the least and we all know that we (you and I) would never have pulled that shit off at eight (or ten).

It may not be the holiday season until I watch White Christmas, but it's also not Christmas time until I say my favorite Christmas movie line (luckily, I say: "Buzz, your girlfriend.... WOOF!" year round).

No comments:

Post a Comment