Thursday, February 1, 2018

A poem about me: I hate people, I wish I was drunk (and at home). The end.

Today is Thursday. Did you know that?
I thought yesterday was Thursday ALL DAMN DAY.
So, you can imagine my irritation when I woke up and discovered today wasn't Friday.

Apparently this is the week for sickness (Momma, Bubba, & Dani are all sick).
It's also the week for paying people back.
Not in the "Mafia" way.
In the regular you owe someone something and you're in the position to give it to them way.

It's a nice feeling and takes some of the edge off.
Not all of it, because I have too much anxiety for all that.

I'm on Season06, Episode24 of Hawaii Five-O.
Only two episodes left and then it's on to the final season offered on Netflix.

I still want today to be Friday though.

No comments:

Post a Comment