Tuesday, February 20, 2018

You call it a gift.... I call it tornado weather. *insert paranoid look here*

It’s currently February 20th and 73° outside.... what. the. f*ck?!!?! (You would think I would want to be outside, but I don't).

Am I the only one that feels like this is some godawful trick? Like, I appreciate not freezing my ass off and my toes not turning blue from sloshing around in ice/snow/rain/salt at 6:00am, but there’s no way this is gonna turn out well for us. Hey, people who don’t think global warming is a thing.... what up?!!?!

Since when should we expect to go around in capris and a tshirt in the middle (middlish? endish?) of February?!

I don't remember agreeing to it and even though most people are happy about it, I'm 157% sure that we're gonna have to pay for this "good" weather in the next few weeks.

You could probably chalk all of this up to my raised in the holler paranoia (we all have it and believe in it where I was raised), but I swear, this is perfect tornado weather.

And no, I’m not wishing for one (because no thank you and then some).... but, there’s no doubt in my mind that this is the weather for it. Warm during a normally cold season.... humidity in the air, but also maintaining a cool breeze.... sporadic raindrops.... and utter peacefulness in the middle of the night.

It’s so warm that I actually had to turn our A/C on for a couple of hours tonight, because it got 81° in our house and Tayder and I do not sleep well when it’s hot (in all fairness though, I hardly ever sleep anyways and keep him up by extension). 81° IN F*CKING FEBRUARY.

We may get lucky though (fingers crossed), because it’s supposed to be getting back down into the thirties/forties and stay pretty consistent for the rest of the week (not including all the rain that’s heading in).

Wish us luck.... and remember, this is only the semi-drunken rambling of a gal who drinks too much wine. (Too much? HA!).

No comments:

Post a Comment