Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (and pure excitement from me).

Everyone that knows me well, knows that I love me some Chris Pratt. It started way back when he was Bright Abbott and continued to grow throughout the years. I've always thought that he had way talent than what they let on and that he deserved much more praise than what he received.

Finally, in 2014 everyone else caught up with my way of thinking. I don't know what took them so long, but I'm glad we're finally on the same page.

It all started with Guardians of the Galaxy and progressed to star roles in Jurassic World, Passengers, The Magnificent Seven, and so on and so forth. Personally, I always believed that he was leading man material (I reiterate: Bright Abbott), but apparently people needed him to get buff instead of a little chubby (what's wrong with chubby? NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT), and then people started to pay far more attention to his everyday life (including having their hears collectively ripped out when it was announced that he and Anna Faris would be divorcing and we all lost faith in humanity).

Aside from that though, the fact that he has some amazing and hilarious (he can do serious too!) movies under his belt would be an understatement. Even when he has a small role, he took every scene that he was in, in my opinion. Things only seem to be keeping strong in that department for him, and I couldn't be happier about it if I tried.

The final trailer for the Jurassic World sequel (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom) dropped today and I have to say, it looks awesome and OF COURSE I'm going to be watching it. Even if it's only for Chris Pratt to drop hilarious character lines (even though that's not the only fantastic thing about these movies).

Owen Grady: "Just remember, if I don't make it back.... you're the one who made me come here." The man cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment