Sunday, May 13, 2018

Just because I love Seann William Scott doesn't mean I'm happy about this.

Most people know that I love watching TV, as I make no effort to hide it. In fact, I talk about "my shows" regularly.... even long after they've said their goodbyes. (#AlwaysTellerTuesday)

With that being said, there are very few shows that I watch "each week." Sure, I watch reruns and random episodes, but there are just very few that I tune into each week to find out what's happening. However, there are those select few: Hawaii Five-O, MacGyver, SWAT.... and Lethal Weapon. (Also, do you see a trend i the kinds of shows I like? Because I just realized it and apparently it's action and comedy).

But now, they have decided to ruin a little bit of my weekly lineup, because they have replaced one of the main (and my favorite) characters on Lethal Weapon.... Clayne Crawford.

And yeah, they replaced him with Seann William Scott (aka, forever Stifler, sorry to typecast, but we all know that's what comes up when you think of him even though he's got other great roles), and I love him, BUT IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME AND Y'ALL ARE ASSHOLES.

First they ruin Ash Williams for me, and now this. I call bullshit and vote for a recount (on both).

Now, I can't even watch and enjoy Stifler's new show, because they ruined one of my old favorite ones with it. I mean, they've all been crazy with cancelling shows/revamping show, but if trying to "revamp" OUAT didn't teach y'all anything, then I don't think anything will. (Although, apparently they're bringing back Last Man Standing and my Uncle is gonna be very happy about this). Dammit, now I'm gonna have to break in a new show. I don't suppose y'all know where Clayne Crawford is heading, do you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment