Wednesday, October 24, 2018

How have I made it twenty-eight years without realizing this?!!?! 🤯

*a random conversation between Dani and I at work this afternoon when she thought she was missing a shirt button*

Me: Aren't all buttons traditionally on the left side of the shirt?
Danielle: I don't know. I know mens and womens are different, but I can't remember which is which.
Me: Wait.... they are?
Danielle: Yeah, just like zippers.
Me: ...... WHAT?!
Danielle: Yeah, mens and womens pants zip on different sides.
Me: ......... how in the actual f*ck have I never noticed this?!!
Danielle: Because you're obviously not very observant of shit like that.
Me: ............. *confusion and exasperation while trying to remember every pair of pants I've ever seen* ......

No comments:

Post a Comment