Thursday, October 18, 2018

How in the actual f*ck is it NOT the weekend yet?!!?! *vexation* 🤬

Y'all, it's that time of year again. No, not the time of year where leaves start changing and the air gets crisp (even though, yes, it is also that time).... the time where everything is cool and all you want to do is stay at home in your sweatpants and eat junk and drink booze and watch tv.

But, apparently that's my forever 24 hour a day/365 days a year mood? Whatever.

The point is, I have very little, if any, effort for most things in life right now and the fact that I am extremely UNmotivated is forever present.

And my keyboard at work is doing this really weird thing where the "N" key won't work and it's RUINING MY LIFE. You know, not to be dramatic or anything.

I just want to stay home with my dogs and watch tv and wear comfy clothes and drink copious amounts of booze (ps: remind me to tell you about how the stranger on Instagram thought I "looked like a freaking cool person" and "I totally enjoy wine").... and maybe finish that haunted series on Netflix?

On the plus size, it is in fact Thursday and it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Saturday, so maybe it'll be one of those "lazy" kind of weekends? HA!! I got all the jokes. Seriously though, I had to scrape ice off of my windshield every morning this week, so I think we'll just call it a draw and go take a nap. Good? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment