Thursday, July 25, 2019

Grab your los submarinos and let's go. Zombieland 2.... Double Tap.

Y'all, this coming October will be ten years since I walked into a theatre with a friend (and her boyfriend/a couple of his friends) and watched the cinematic adventure that is.... ZOMBIELAND.

And now, with the 10th anniversary just around the corner, they are FINALLY releasing a sequel to this, for lack of a better word, MASTERPIECE.

D and I are so excited about this, that we may actually even go to the theatre to watch it (something we never do, because we both hate movie theatres and they freak me out). There are very few movies that I actually go to a theatre to watch (I usually just wait for the dvd), with the exception of when Momma took me to see Beauty and the Beast and Poot and I went and seen Bohemian Rhapsody. But this one?

It might just be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment