Thursday, August 29, 2019

I am the proud (pup)mother of three teeny tiny (fur)babies. ❤️

All three of my kids pups think that they're lap dogs. And honestly, the only one that's an appropriate size for such a thing is Tayder. BUT with that being said, that doesn't prevent the three of them from thinking they're teeny tiny.

And I say teeny tiny, because honestly, even I'm convinced that they're teeny tiny little babies. Even though two of the three are pretty massive (they're both bigger than me).

Ever since I've had Tayder, he's walked on me, slept with me, cuddled with me, let me carry him around like a baby, dress him up (although this is against his will), and basically just treat him like a child. Because he IS my child.

Now with Spart and Xur, they think they can do all the things that Tayder does and they expect for us to do all of those things too. Spart sleeps on top of me.... and when I say on top of me, I don't mean that he's as close as possible, I mean he's legitimately ON TOP of me. If I'm laying on my side, he's laying on top of my opposite side. If I'm on my back, he's on my stomach. If I'm on my stomach, he's on my back. You get the point.

They all also think that they're kittycats, because I've always let Tayder lay on the back of the couch. He likes it, it makes him comfy, and like I said, HE'S MY BABY. But, now the other two like to try and lay on the back too.... especially Spart. Except, he's quite a bit bigger than Tayder, so the cushions mostly just squish down. But, he feels like he's sitting on the back like a puttycat.

And Xur, bless his heart. He was a skinny little thing when he came to live with us (he was D's dog when he moved up form FL last December), but after one winter and lots of love from his Momma (aka, me) he got a little more plump.

I say all of this, basically so I can share pictures of my little doggos. You're welcome. (Or, something like that).

No comments:

Post a Comment