Sunday, September 8, 2019

It was Uncle Clyde's 74th Birthday today and he insisted on celebrating with cake and weapons.

Aunt Poot and I took a little road trip today (about an hour each way drive) to visit our Uncle Clyde and Aunt T (they're my great uncle/aunt). It was Uncle Clyde's 74th birthday today and he called Poot last week to see if we would come down to have cake and icecream and visit with him for it.

So, on we went to see how he was doing. Considering the health struggles he's currently facing, he was in great spirits and while tired, he can never be brought down. He even taught me how to properly throw a tomahawk and I hit the bullseye a few times.

It was a long drive and by extension a long day, but it was also fun and it's always nice to get to see family/friends that you don't get to very often. And with that being said, I say, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment