Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The things that I've taken away from Shameless after nine seasons.

Y'all, I finally finished all the seasons of Shameless that are currently available on Netflix (seasons 1 -9). I started in June 2018 and finished it the other day.... almost a year and a half, but good nonetheless.

-Lip will never date a normal/nice girl.... EVER.
-Fiona is not all that fantastic (cue the hate right now). She started out fantastic, but once she got guardianship over her siblings, it's like she lost all responsibility and forethought.
-Mickey is still a little thug angel and forever my favorite.
-Frank is without a doubt, a shitty human being.... but also brilliant, conniving, and hilarious.
-Carl is just the cutest little thing and his badassery is legendary.
-I don't care what people say, I love Jimmy-Steve and think he was the best when it came to Fiona.
-The Milkovich's (aside from Mickey) are the f*cking worst.
-Ugh, Debbie.
-Ian needs to stay on his meds and just accept the love that he and Mickey have.
-Liam has been through some shit.
-Monica's voice drives me insane and she's the worst.... but I also feel bad for her and her *spoiler* suicide attempt and eventual death was very sad.
-I miss Sheila and Jody.... but not Karen.
-Kev should be protected at all costs and is nothing but a big/goofy/loving teddy bear that loves V more than anything.
-V is hilarious and the badass that everyone should revere.
-F*ck Sammi.
-Oh, Svet. The most hilarious and honest Russian prostitute that ever lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment