Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween 2019 is what some might consider to be a bust.

D has to work tonight, so the pups and I will be lone rangering it together at the house. It's weird spending a Halloween alone, but without Momma, I suppose it's something that I'll need to get used to. If that's even possible. 

Usually we spend Halloween surrounded by delicious candy, booze, and scary movies, but since I'm on my own, I'll probably just end up maybe cleaning the disaster zone that I call a house, doing some laundry, grabbing a bite to eat (I can't decide if I want to order a sandwich or have leftover Brunswick stew), and cuddling in with the pups. 

I'm just such a party animal.

Maybe I will watch a scary movie, but who really knows? I may just end up bingeing Hawaii Five-0 in between folding laundry (ugh) and taking shots of Fireball. Which reminds me, I should stop by the store on the way home and pick up a bottle of wine.... don't wanna have to go out again after I get home. It's cold as hell and rainy out, and they're calling for snow flurries, so who even knows if they'll be trick or treaters out this evening. 

Basically, this is the first Halloween in my life where I'm not excited. But, at least there's hilarious videos of Kevin Hart and The Rock to entertain me first thing in the morning....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VjchsvSkkIo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment