Friday, August 7, 2020

This week has been.... challenging.

Work, home, socially, mentally, physically, emotionally. Let's be honest, with everything going on in the world these days, it's not that hard to just be exhausted with everyday tasks. Something as simple as actually pulling yourself out of bed and making yourself somewhat "presentable" for public feels overwhelming. Or, is that just me?

Either way, this week has been taxing to say the least and I for one am so happy that today is Friday. I don't care what anybody says or thinks, my big plans for this weekend are to do absolutely f*cking nothing. Why? Because I'm a grown ass adult and I can make that decision for myself if I want to.

Sure, I'll still clean my house and cook for my pups (yes, I cook them supper and lunch for the next day every single night, because that's just how I roll), but other than that? NO.

I don't wanna put on adult clothes, or work in the yard, or declutter anything. Basically, all I want to do is hang out with my pups, watch tv in my a/c, and drink booze. (I know, productive and not at all ridiculous, right?) And with my brother home this weekend, D will probably be running around with him for the most part, so I'll just be chilling and having some down time.

This week has not only taken as listed above, but it's also taken a toll on my wallet. Between hospital bills (blood draw), credit card payments, and regular bills in general, my wallet is like BBBIIITTTCHHHH, CALM DOWN!! Luckily, it was all for bills and not fun stuff (lucky probably isn't the right word, but we have a house, electricity, and water for another month!), so while it sucks, I don't feel guilt for it. 

So.... in a few hours, no one will be hearing from me or seeing me, because I will be hibernating (ie: hiding!) in my cave with Tayder, Spart, and Xur. If y'all need me, I'll catch you come Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment