Monday, April 19, 2021

Happy Thirty-First Birthday, Sweet Girl.

Good ole Ameus. I'd be lying if I said you didn't cross my mind fairly often and it's still hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that you're gone.... and have a teenager. I have no doubt in my mind that if you were still here with us (I mean physically, because you're always here with us in our hearts) that you would still be beautiful and hilarious and kicking the world's ass. You were just super cool like that.

I miss you, kid. And no matter how long it has been since we've seen each other, all I have to do is think back and I'm immediately cracking up by just reliving some of our (mostly crude and/or sarcastic) conversations. 

With that said, Happy Birthday, Ames. You're an angel, just like we all knew you'd always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment