Monday, February 14, 2022

I know I talk about my husband alot.... oh, that's it. That's all I wanted to acknowledge and say.

My heart: "I love my husband enough to buy him diamonds!"
My wallet: "These diamonds though, bro."

Happy Valentine's Day, hubby. You make life a roller coaster (in the very best of ways!) and I wouldn't want to do any of this with anyone other than you! 

Maybe we watch too much tv, or catch a buzz too often. Maybe we're weird for having our living room be our bedroom and having curtains instead of doors in the house like we're hippies. 

But, you know what? I wouldn't trade what we have for anything. So yeah, give me the cuddles and the lazy evenings of binge-watching our shows and playing COD. Let's just hang out with our pups and live our lives the exact way we want to.

Which hilariously enough, is what we've always done! 

Here's to you, my love. I may not be perfect, but you'll never find someone who loves or adores you more.

And when it comes to you living the rest of our lives with me? May the odds be ever in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment