Thursday, March 17, 2022

I've been spacing out and using all of my energy to get through the day.

Have you ever had one of those days where your mood is all wonky and you have no idea why? Well, that's been my mood for the last two weeks. 

I'm not in a bad mood. 

I would say that I'm in a good mood, but everything just feels.... off.

And maybe that's just my mind playing tricks on me or whatnot, who knows really? The fact of the matter is, things have been weird lately and D and I have been trying to take our downtime easy and spend all of it together. 

Work has been hectic, so when we get home in the evenings, we like to relax and just be with one another. Even if I'm reading and he's playing COD, we're still next to each other. Just us and our pups.

I find comfort in the fact that I look next to me and see my best friend and husband wrapped up into one sexy-tree like package. I don't know why and I don't really care. 

I've accepted that while I struggle with my mental health every single day, it's a struggle that I'm willing to fight. 

I don't know what I've done to deserve the bad things in my life. I don't know what I've done to deserve the amazing things in my life. But, f*ck me, if I'm not gonna grab onto it with both hands and just keeping running.

No comments:

Post a Comment