Friday, July 15, 2022

It's about time someone did something cool around here.

For the few people that may not know, let me go ahead and tell you, I am OBSESSED with Stranger Things. I love the characters, plot, music.... just all of it. I binged it with Momma when it first came out and have continued the binge tradition with my husband with each new season.

While I'm sad the next season will be its last, I also get it. No one wants a fantastic show to get to the point where it feels like you're repeating everything and it diminished the quality. So I do, I get it. Doesn't mean I like it though.

With that being said, the fourth season that was released a (few weeks?) bit ago was EPIC. And my new favorite? Eddie Munson. And yes, I change my favorites from time to time. (Although I hated Steve Harrington in the first season, he quickly became a continuing favorite of mine from the end of season one (#baseballbat) and on). While I was sad about the SPOILER ALERT ending for Eddie, it didn't stop me from falling in absolute awe off him.

I mean, COME ON. Two words? Metallica, bro. That. Is. All.

Plus, he's so damn lovable and goofy. 

While Stranger Things is set in Indiana, I would be lying if I said cool shit like that happens around here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I want the Upside Down to open up and swallow us whole in the real world. I meant more along the lines of we hear stories about doctors fertilizing eggs with his own "seed" without telling anyone, not get to hang out with the likes of Eddie Munson. And honestly, who wouldn't want to hang out with a dude like him? I think we would all be great friends.

And to prove that I'm not the only one with mad love for good ole EM, some dude here in Indy decided to dedicate his cornfield to him. Why? Because why in the hell not? Worth. It.

No comments:

Post a Comment