Saturday, July 16, 2022

Last night I really wanted cheesy steak fries.

And last night, I most definitely got the best and most delicious cheesy steak fries that ever existed. 

My husband tends to spoil me a bit. Ok, maybe a tad more than a bit. Last night about nine o'clock I got a serious craving for some cheese fries. And I didn't want just any ole canned cheese/bag fries combination, I wanted something utterly delicious. (Even though canned cheese and bag fries are delicious!)

So, what did my little angel do? Well, he made me homemade fries with steak and Cracker Barrell cheese.... which I didn't even know was a thing but was utterly delicious! I ate more than I probably should have, at least, if I go by how full my belly felt, but I have no regrets. They were SO delicious.

In fact, I think I may pick some stuff up this week so we can have them again soon, because we needs them in our lives immediately. And yes, I just said that in my best Gollum voice. **my precious**

No comments:

Post a Comment