Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Do you ever have "one of those days" and have no clue why?

My drive on the way into work this morning was.... interesting.

Nothing happened and it was uneventful, really, but I don't know. The best way I know how to describe it is....

I don't know if I'm in a mood or if people are driving like assholes.

I know it could go either way, because honestly, I feel like I'm in some type of mood I can't quite put my finger on, but in my defense, this motherfucker was going 28 in a 40. Maybe that's not reason enough to lose your shit, but my shit was well lost by that point. I mean, that not unreasonable. I don't want you to speed. Ok fine, yes I do. BUT, I won't be a dick about it as long as you're driving at least the speed limit.

Eh, you win some, you lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment