Tuesday, November 29, 2022

This is random and means nothing to you, but it's hilarious to me.

The other day, hubby and I were talking about something... I can't even remember what... geez, how old am I getting? Either way, we were talking about something and you ever have one of those moments where you're like that doesn't mean what I think it means does it? 

Well... one of those moments was had and it cracked me up more than it probably should've.

D: "TITS FOR TOTS!"
Me: "..... ??? ..... ???"
D: "wait.... no.... that's not what I meant... ?? ... buuuu...."
Me: "......tit for tat?"
D: "TIT FOR TAT! THAT'S IT! That's what I meant! See... you got me! Soulmates."

And that ladies and gentlemen, is one out of the five bajillion reasons why I love this man. There's never a dull moment, he makes me laugh, and keeps me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment