Wednesday, May 10, 2023

There's a theme... and that theme is BLACK.

I mentioned that Dev and I were repainting our house and redecorating and such, but I don't know if I ever mentioned what we're doing. I'm not going to get too much into it, but I thought I would mention that we want everything black. ALL OF IT. 

Everything that can be painted black is being painted black (walls, furniture, etc.) and then we're adding random pops of color or weirdness as we go. I love our house. It's so weird and random.

Just like us.

So yeah, we have to finish painting the kitchen (and seriously, no one bothered to tell us how ugly our original backsplash was? creative and awesome sure... but ugly) and laundry room, touch up the hallway and bathroom, and start the back bedroom and our room. It's alot when you break it all down, but we're just taking our time and doing what we want when we want to. If we don't feel like painting? We don't. Instead, we'll do something else.

Because why not? All we have is time and each other. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment