- When the guys found the chop shop and Jax made them apologize to his guys, and when one smarted off he was all smug/loveable when he hit him and asked "You think I'm kiddin'?"
- Happy ringing that damn bell over and over again.
- Bobby coming back, and all the moments between him and Jax.
- Tig: "Yeah, I've seen Smokey and the Bandit a million times.... I love that movie!"
- Gemma getting "arrested" so she could talk to Nero.
- Jax's speech and the guys response.
- Juice going all "Cowboy."
- VENUS RETURNS!!
- Tara telling the DA to piss off.
- Jax being sweet to Tara,
even though she doesn't really deserve it.
Of course, I'm still nervous about everything that's going to happen. I know it's just a tv show, not real life, but I can't help it. Just like when I read I get invested in the characters. Kurt Sutter constantly keeps me on the edge of my seat, he never disappoints or fails to have that "shock value." How it could all end is anyone's guess. And as always, the Promo for next week's episode- Season06, Epidose07- Sweet and Vaded.