Thursday, October 17, 2013

Salvage. (Happy's got mad jokes this week).

As most of you know, my favorite show is SOA.... no matter what, I always stay up and make time for SOA. I think I may be a bit addicted. Do they have places for people like me with this problem? I don't even know what you'd classify it under. Extreme Delusional Mindset? Sounds good and about right to me. Oh, the things that went down on Tuesday's episode (Salvage) of SOA!! First I would like to say that it was my favorite episode this season! Actually, it was probably my favorite episode in the last few seasons, and that's saying a lot, because there's none that I don't like. This one though, was serious, funny, and had so much going on. You really got to see The Brotherhood come together and it was great! Jax really is a natural leader, he's just having some difficulties. The whole thing was awesome, from beginning to end. Watching Jax and Chibs walk around the wreckage of the clubhouse and Chibs handing the gavel to Jax that conveniently survived was sad. Juice going all "Cowboy" was funny/crazy. They all had their hilarious moments! Even Gemma. I laughed so hard! Then Jax's speech? Yeah, fantastic. Kurt Sutter = mad genius!!

Favorite parts:
  • When the guys found the chop shop and Jax made them apologize to his guys, and when one smarted off he was all smug/loveable when he hit him and asked "You think I'm kiddin'?"
  • Happy ringing that damn bell over and over again.
  • Bobby coming back, and all the moments between him and Jax.
  • Tig: "Yeah, I've seen Smokey and the Bandit a million times.... I love that movie!"
  • Gemma getting "arrested" so she could talk to Nero.
  • Jax's speech and the guys response.
  • Juice going all "Cowboy."
  • VENUS RETURNS!!
  • Tara telling the DA to piss off.
  • Jax being sweet to Tara, even though she doesn't really deserve it.  
There was just so much greatness packed into one episode. It reminded me of how the show really started out. Kurt was right, that episode took it back to it's "roots" and went "old school." I don't know if that's the way it will continue to go, but that would be great! No argument from this girl right here!

Of course, I'm still nervous about everything that's going to happen. I know it's just a tv show, not real life, but I can't help it. Just like when I read I get invested in the characters. Kurt Sutter constantly keeps me on the edge of my seat, he never disappoints or fails to have that "shock value." How it could all end is anyone's guess. And as always, the Promo for next week's episode- Season06, Epidose07- Sweet and Vaded.



No comments:

Post a Comment