Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Someday I will.

  • Take kick-boxing...
    I've said this forever, and I truly mean it. One of these days when I'm healthier and skinnier (I know good luck) I will be taking kick-boxing. Don't ask me why, because I honestly don't know. All I know is I have been obsessed with Fight Club for as long as I can remember, and for some strange reason when I think Fight Club I think kick-boxing. Yeah, I don't know either.
  • Write an historical-romance/fiction novel...
    Anyone that knows me at all, knows that I love to read. I read everything from Classic British Literature to Stars Magazine. Literally, anything. I have very eclectic taste when it comes to my reading habits. It just depends on my mood. I also love to write. Always have. My dream/ambition when I was growing up was to be an Investigative Journalist. Unfortunately I had to put that dream on hold, but I still write. Can you tell? Like all other women I enjoy a good romance novel, but I also want it to have some element to it. Since I want to write a novel, I think that it's only appropriate that it be this kind. I think I could pull it off.
  • Have really, really good hair...
    This one should be pretty self explanatory. I'm a girl. I'm in my early twenties. The world is my oyster. Blah, blah, blah, I just want really good/pretty hair that I can curl and wash and play with. Is that so much to ask for? I think not. I'm already pretty terrible looking, so the least that can go right is my hair. Right?
  • Write letters to the Soldiers who serve our Country...
    When I was in fifth grade our teachers made us participate in "penpal" writing with some kids from Alabama. I didn't like it. However, I have a great respect for the Men/Women that serve our Country. Without them, we would be nothing. To me the least I can do is write them a letter to thank them. It's not much, and I have no clue what I would write, but I think that the least we could do is that. Do this people!
  • Talk someone into dressing up in a "team/duo" costume with me...
    In true Halloween Fashion, why not? I love dressing up for Holidays (even though I don't even like many Holidays), but I've always been around fuddy-duddies. I've wanted someone to dress up with me for years as a duo/team, but to no avail. The closest I got was when I was Mrs. Clause and Justin played my Elf. Hey! It counts dang it!
  • Take a trip to Salem Mass, New Orleans, and Ireland...
    I know what you're thinking. You're thinking what in the heck kind of list is this? Well, for those of you that are wondering, this is the list of the top three places that I want to go. I have always been fascinated with all three of them and would like to see them. I know it's strange, but then again that's just me.
  • Read the entire Outlander series...
    I started reading this series around five/six years ago when my Senior English honors teacher (Mrs. Lynch) suggested them to me, and have only managed to get through the first one and a little bit of the second. The sad thing is I own them all and really like them. I really do. The problem is they're like 700 pages long, which would be fine, but it's really small print. Like teeny-tiny. One day though, I will read them all.
  • Take a really excellent picture...
    This is more of a hope than a goal. I take really bad pictures. I look goofy in all of them. My eye squints, my smile/teeth are crooked, and my head is a funny shape. Anymore questions? 
  • Finish watching all of the tv shows that I started...
    I start shows all the time (thanks NetFlix) and before I'm through with one, I'll find another one and start watching it. Then it drives me crazy not knowing what's going on. I know I should just stick to one at a time, but I can't. Except SOA which I watch re-runs of in between all of the shows. Right now on the list is Hell on Wheels, The Tudors, Parenthood, Weeds, MadMen, The Vampire Diaries, and True Blood. Except True Blood isn't on Netflix...Booo!
  • Make a list of all of my favorite things...
    I love Pro/Con lists and use them to make most of the important decisions in my life. Actually, I love lists in general, music lists, grocery lists, book lists, lists of anything really. The list of All of my favorite things though, might take a more thorough minute.
  • Take part in a Flash Mob...
    Remember that time that I told you about my dream of playing Mimi, that I could never accomplish because I have no talent and stage fright? Well, I'm thinking that a Flash Mob would be totally different. Granted I can't dance or sing, but Flash Mobs are always the exception to that. They are amazing! And look like so much fun! One day, I will be apart of this.

{{Also, I would just like to say Happy Halloween Eve People!! Halloween is my favorite Holiday...Ever!! Even though you won't be able to tell it tomorrow, it is. This will be the first year (besides last year) in a long time that I won't be dressed up in a costume for work. For a couple reasons actually, one being that it's stormy and disgusting outside, and two I heard they cancelled Halloween for tomorrow. Not sure they can officially really do that, but apparently that's what the word is. When I was little you straight up went out whether there were tornadoes or whatever. Why? Because you get free candy from strangers. Helllooo! Anyways, Happy Halloween Eve, watch out for the Ghouls and Goblins, and Be Safe!! Please ya'll think about sending those letters/cards to Our Troops!! And the other night, I had my first cup of Wassle of the Season :) You just can't go wrong with apple cider, cinnamon, secret ingredients, and RUM!!! YUMMY RUMMY!!!}}

No comments:

Post a Comment