What you need:
- 1 can condensed tomato soup (I used Campbells)
- 1 can seasoned black beans (I used Bush's)
- 1 can whole kernel corn (any kind)
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes (whatever you like)
- Taco seasoning
- A pot to cook in and a spoon to stir
See? I told you that was the easiest thing to make ever. And it was so good that the only way to describe it is- DEE-LISH-YASH!! Yeah, it's so good you can't even spell words right. Shy and Kenny loved it to. And all the leftovers got eaten. Shy asked me why I was just adding stuff together instead of following the recipe. My response? I DO WHAT I WANT! And we were all glad that I do. Even people on FB were asking what I put in it, because it looked so good. It smelled amazing too!! There is just nothing bad about this. I think everyone should try it. I know I'll be making it a lot more.